Has COVID-19 impacted your ability to work in the hospitality or food industry? We have assignments and would like to speak with you!
Home Care Assistance of Albuquerque needs compassionate caregivers to join our team. We have zero positive COVID-19 clients! We provide all our caregivers with the personal protection essentials to keep you and our clients protected during your assignments.
We are currently seeking highly motivated, dependable and reliable Caregivers who are passionate and want to make a difference in the lives of seniors!
If you want to make an impact by helping people live their best life, read more below and apply today!
Clients will need assistance with meal preparation, light housekeeping and companionship!
Which assignment are you interested in?
Monday-Friday 8am-8pm or Saturday – Sunday 8am-8pm
• $11.00 to $14.00 an hour + sign-on incentive
• Bonuses paid out every pay day (when working Full Time U Can earn +$2.00 more per hour)
• Best Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Insurance (including Mayo and Cleveland Clinic) Dental, Vision, Accident, Life Insurance also available
• Holiday pay at 1.5x rate ($16.50-$18)
• Direct deposit available
• Weekly overtime opportunities (1.5x rate)
• Paid orientation, training, and continuing education from our RN
• Nursing Tuition Reimbursement Program ($2,500 reimbursed)
• 401(k) with 4% company match
• AAA Roadside Assistance membership (company paid)
• Mileage Reimbursement
• 24/7 On Call Assistance from our local experienced Care Team
• We supply all PPE replenishment for caregivers and clients
We are looking for people with great attitudes and the following qualifications:
• Compassion for our senior and disabled clients
• 1 to 2 years of experience. If you need training, we can help you with that!
• 20 years of age or older
• Reliable vehicle with current insurance and registration
• Strong communication skills
• Three professional references
• Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
• Able to pass a drug screen, background check
• Current TB (by time of hire)